Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! Even if Christmas is now over.....
Yea, life has been crazy lately so I haven't had time to keep up with the blog. But I am happy to announce that I am now unemployed (or you could say my occupation is now "full-time baby grower") so I will have more time to update the blog.



Even though it is now after Christmas, I still wanted to post these pictures:


Jared was sweet enough to help me again this year with buying a fresh Christmas tree. I love having a real tree. I'll be the first to admit it's a pain but its worth it for the wonderful smell all month.



Here is a close up of some of the tree ornaments, including my favorites- a cute "J" "B" and "E" that Jared's mom bought us last year. Thanks again Julie!



Since we bought the tree at Rite Aid for only $20, it has a cheaper type of pine and it had these weird branches coming out at the top, but I thought I cleverly disguised them with these stars.



These are the Christmas stockings I bought this year and put our names on. And thanks to my mom for giving us some Christmas presents early so that I actually had something to put in the stockings!




It's too fun to decorate for Christmas, so I did it even though I knew we were going to be in California this year. And boy was that nice- I didn't miss the snow for a second! It was so fun at Jared's parents house in Corona. We love vacationing there. We get the perfect mix of fun activities and just relaxing. And Jared's parents are so sweet to still pay when we go out to eat, etc. We definitely get spoiled when we spend time with them.

The best part of the trip was that we also got to visit Jared's grandparents and Aunt Lisa, and also my brother Chet and sister Shelley, as well as my parents who were all in Temecula where Chet just relocated. It was so fun to see Chet and Shelley's cute kids. And I got to show off my now very prominent baby belly.

The only down side to vacationing is when you have to come back home again! Especially since we turned off the heat in our apartment while we were gone. Check out what temperature it was when we got back on Monday night.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so cute that your last name is Erb and you have a brother named Chet!

my partner's name is erb and mine is chet and we have a website too!
www.erbandchet.com

genuinely pleasantly surprised! i couldn't help but comment. :)