Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Long Now....

Hello everyone! As of today I only have 2 weeks until my due date. Crazy!!

Jared and I thought we'd have a little contest before he is born. We want everyone to leave a comment on this post with your guess as to how much the baby will weigh. There will be a prize for whoever has the closest guess (although we haven't quite figured out yet what that prize will be...).


Jared thought it would be helpful for your guesses if I posted some pictures of my tummy's progression. So here are some photos:



I think I am about half way into my pregnancy in this photo. Yea- I totally thought I was huge. If I'd only known what was yet to come.....


I have 10 weeks to go in this photo.


Jared took this last week when I had 3 weeks to go. If you look at my maternity photos in the last posting (taken the week before this) you can tell I friggin' exploded in one week's time.


This picture was taken today now that I have 2 weeks to go. You can almost see the spot where he is kicking me in the ribs...(J/K).



Thanks everyone and good luck with your guesses!!

8 comments:

Shayla said...

hahaha you are so funny! 7lbs 15 oz. :)

Christina said...

This is great! We're thinking he's gonna be 7lbs 3oz

Linnea said...

Hmmm...7 lb 5 oz.

Natalie Wright said...

8 lbs 14 oz and I know I am going to win! Go Robinson genes!

Crystal said...

Wow!! 2 weeks left?!?! Woohoo!!! My guess will be 8 lbs 3 oz. I'm so excited for you guys :)

Margene said...

my guess is 8 pounds and 6 oz. Jared be sure and post pictures of the new little one as soon as you get home from the hospital.

The Snow Queen said...

12 lbs 14 oz! Just kidding. I know, it hurts just thinking about it. I wouldn't wish that on anybody. I'm Benny Taylor's sister, and surfed over here from his blog. Say hi to Jared for me. Tell him I'm happy for Taylor and Lauren. My guess is 6 lbs 15 oz!

Megan said...

well i didnt catch this soon enough to get my most probably guesses in - i will go with 8lbs 1 oz. no particular reason - good luck!